GATE REMOVER SET is a revolutionary product that reformed the conventional concept of gate-mark removing methods. It's GUNPRIMER's all-time best seller and widely used by modelers worldwide since its release.
- RASER ORIGIN
- BALANCER WHITE
- STORAGE CASE
The three high-quality tools are enclosed to minimize the multiple steps for the gate-mark removing process and bring a perfect surface to completion.
Step 1: Removing Gate-marks
- Use the RASER to remove gate-marks. The surface turns glossier than the original surface after the gate-mark is removed.
Step 2: Balancing Gloss Level
- Use the BALANCER WHITE's green side to turn the glossy surface (Step 1) to a matte surface. This is the preliminary step before balancing the level of glossiness.
Step 3: Recovering Gloss Level
- Use the RECOVER to the matte surface (step 2) to restore the gloss level of the original plastic parts. This completes the Gate-marks removal process with a perfect finish.
- The name RASER is derived from combining the two words GATE + ERASER. It's a new concept of sanding tools that leaves no scratches when removing gate-marks.
- Super-Nano Technology is applied to RASER v1.5 for improved abrasive performance.
- With 400 grit force, RASER v1.5 can easily remove thick gate-marks to produce a clean surface without any scratches. Evolutionary super-nano technology provides a strong 400 grit force incomparable to any other similar products.
- BALANCER is used after the gate-mark is removed with the RASER to balance the gloss level of the surface.
- Depending on the user's methods, it can be used to process matte, semi-gloss or gloss surfaces.
- Green side is used for pre-processing the surface before making a glossy surface. After using the green side, a super glossy surface can be acquired using the white side.
- RECOVER is a finish touch-up polisher to restore the original gloss level of plastic parts.
- It polishes the rough surface from sanding and adds a bit of an extra shiny look on the surface.
- First, use the BALANCER's green side then use the RECOVER to retrieve the plastic's original semi-gloss surface. This step is crucial to have a perfect finish when removing the gate-marks and it's highly recommended for users who don't paint nor use top-coat after building.
- The packaging case is designed as a reusable storage case for longer-lasting care of valuable tools.
- Big enough size is easy and convenient to store several GUNPRIMER's tools and much more. (Make sure to remove the foam insert before using it as a storage case)
- Residues stuck on the RASER, BALANCER, and RECOVER's surface can decrease performance. To remove residues, clean with water or masking tape. If cleaning with water, dry completely before using.
- Tempered glass made RASER does not break during normal use. However, it can be damaged from external shocks and drops. Always store in a storage case when not in use.
- Only use on plastics. Do not use on metals.
- Do not wet the storage case as it's made of hard paper.