Now, you can use the new multi-directional scribing tool set to freely scribe panel lines on surfaces with ease . Refined through trial and error, the GRIDA set is composed with GUNPRIMER’s highest tier of craftsmanship, design and materials.
“GRIDA” means “draw” in Korean. The GRIDA set is for users who find small, sharp chisels difficult to handle.
- Micro Chisel
- Mechanical Holder
- Master Guide 2.0
Each GRIDA set includes a handmade certificate of authenticity and MASTER GUIDE 2.0 sheet. Because of the precision and craftsmanship required to attain the highest quality possible, only 10 of this product is produced per day.
The MASTER GUIDE 2.0 can be used in conjunction with the GRIDA to create new panel lines. Please refer to the link below for more information about the product.
Material: Carbon steel
Size : 0.5x30mm
- MICRO CHISEL is a product developed exclusively for panel line scribing. Install and use it with the enclosed MECHANICAL HOLDER.
- MICRO CHISEL's multi-directional technology enables scribing as if drawing on a paper.
- Multi-directional technology enables stable scribing on curved lines and irregular shaped surfaces.
- MICRO CHISEL is a specialized tool for deeper and cleaner re-scribing of panel lines with various thicknesses
- MICRO CHISEL is capable of scribing an average of 0.15~0.2mm panel line which is the most preferred thickness for panel lines in plastic model kits.
Double-Tap Sleeve Technology
Size : 10x135mm
- MECHANICAL HOLDER is a dedicated tool to use with the MICRO CHISEL. Balanced weight and handling make possible for more elaborate work.
- Rubber grip of the MECHANICAL HOLDER prevents from slipping while scribing.
- Designed for extra level of safety, Double-Tap Sleeve Technology ensures the safety for both the user and the MICRO CHISEL.
- Hard press on the MECHANICAL HOLDER extends the safety sleeve and subsequent light press extends the MICRO CHISEL and another hard press retracts the sleeve back into the HOLDER. It's full retraction mechanism prevents from any damage of MICRO CHISEL when not in use.
- MECHANICAL HOLDER's comfortable grip can provide great precision when scribing as if they are drawing on a paper.
Insert the MICRO CHISEL into the MECHANICAL holder thorough the lead sleeve from the bottom. The opposite end of the MICRO CHISEL is in rounded shape for easy insertion into the lead sleeve.
- Do not over extend the chisel from the grip. This may cause damage or break the chisel. It is recommended to click the holder 3 times after inserting the MICRO CHISEL to get the proper length for use.
- Holding the MECHANICAL HOLDER improperly in low or steep angles will not give good results and may break the chisel. It is recommended to hold MECHANICAL HOLDER, upright, as if you are writing or drawing.