Hexa Gear Weird Tails [Night Stalkers Ver.]Model Kit
The fox-like Weird Tails gets a new "Hexa Gear" release from Kotobukiya!
This variation kit includes different mold colors and Nightstalker emblem decals in various sizes for "Hexa Gear" and "Governors." As bonus parts, two F-runner parts are molded in dark silver with grapple blades and E-runner dark-silver molded versions, so you can customize them as you like. The armor on each component can be disassembled and attached to other Hexa Gear items for a wide range of uses.
- The three "Spade Drawers" equipped on its back can be removed. You can reproduce the remote control mode using a flying base (sold separately). The bottom and blades of the "Spade Drawers" are movable so that they can be displayed in position for the "Plasma Veil Generation Mode" or "Independent Attack Mode."
- The highly detailed cockpit features a control shell that can be opened and closed. The monitor can be moved independently, and the control stick slides left to right. The axis rotation also makes it easy to board a "Governor" figure!
- The "Governor" can remove and hold the small hexagram storage on the back of the fuselage.
- The system can be converted from the "Zoatex Mode" fighting form to the "Air Bike Mode" cruising form by parts replacement.
- 11.02 inches (28cm)
- 1/24 Scale
- Made of plastic
- Highly articulated once completed
- It can transform into several different modes
- Compatible with other "Hexa Gear" models
- *Other figures shown in images are not included.
- Pieces to build:
- Weird Tails (Night Stalkers Ver.)
- Air bike mode attachment parts
- 2x Sprue F (Dark Silver Ver.)
- Sprue E (Dark Silver Ver.)
- Archive Card
- Night Stalkers Emblem Decals set
|Release Date||May 2023|
*Not eligible for discounts.
No customer builds.
No reviews, be the first to submit your review.
© Newtype LLC 2023 All Rights Reserved