- A plastic tape for label writers that can be used as a guide tape for streaks.
- Manufactured in a fluorescent color that is easy to see for models.
- Since it is a tape with strong adhesive tack processing on a thick hard PVC material, it is suitable for a tape for guidelines of streaks, but it takes time to peel off the release film on the backside because it is not the original use.
- If it does not come off well, use finely tapered tweezers. This product is for those who are dexterous.
- The tape has stronger adhesive strength than the normal version of transparent guide tape (CGT-3MM, 6MMetc.), but it will not adhere sufficiently if shavings or sebum remain on the processed surface, so clean and degrease it. Please use after.
- Because of its strong adhesiveness, the surfacer and paint may peel off when peeled off after use on a painted surface, or adhesive may remain if left on for a long period of time.
- Please use properly with the normal version guide tape (CGT-3MM, 6MM, etc.).
Strong adhesive / hard hard specifications:
- The optional streak tool (Line Scribers] is a specially shaped blade tool for streak carving that has moderate elasticity and is characterized by smooth sharpness.
- Ease of use is improved by designing the shaft rod and blade as a set. The tip blade width is lined up from 0.04 mm to 0.8 mm.