New painter dropper bottles with ceramic mixing balls from HiQ Parts! Cap and nozzle provide spill-free, smooth pour every time.
- All three sizes pictured, price is per bottle per size selected.
- Do not put anything other than 2-3 times diluted paint for models (resin coating). If you put strong solvents, paints, primers, paints with high viscosity, or liquids originally in metal cans or metal caps, the contents may deteriorate. Pre-test recommended
- Contains ceramic stirring balls
- It is not highly airtight container. Not suitable for long term storage
- Do not lay down the product while it is filled with liquid.
- Keep away from high temperatures and direct sunlight.
- If solidified paint accumulates at the tip of the nozzle, remove it.
- Water-based paints and lacquer paints for brands such as Creos, Gaia, and Tamiya are compatible.
- Urethane paint is not acceptable.
No customer builds.
Do these have a flat enough bottom to use a magnetic stirring device?
No reviews, be the first to submit your review.