SP-S02 Multi-Surface Primer 35mlPaint
Odenkan SP-S02 Multi-Surface Primer
Made in Taiwan
SP-S02 Multi-Sufrace Primer User Guide:
1. This Multi-surface Primer can be used on PP, copper, aluminum foil, glass, stainless steel, etc. It greatly improves the adhesion between pigmented paints and metal surfaces.
2. No need to dilute. Just spray a layer of wet spray directly and then start to color after at least 12 hours of drying.
3. It is recommended to use 1.2kg (or more) of spray air pressure and use it in a well-ventilated area.
4. The preset dilution ratio is for 0.5mm airbrushes. For 0.3mm airbrushes (or below), it is recommended to add diluent (SC-03) as appropriate to improve the smoothness of spraying.
1. Shake well and use in a well-ventilated area.
2. Apply 1 wet coat at 18 psi (1.2 bar).
3. It is recommended to let dry for at least 12 hours before applying paint.