The small mass-produced Zoid that supports the Republic is rejoining the HMM series lineup! This updated model of the Helic Republic's main Zoid Godos features the color scheme used during the war on the Western Continent and a universal cockpit.
The kit also includes parts to recreate the original standard version of the Zoid, known as "Normal Type." In addition to the default clear orange, the kit includes colorless clear parts for the canopy and chest sensor. The clear colorless parts can be customized with model paint.
From the wars on the Central Continent to the Western Continent, Godos was the most widely produced Republic Zoid.
- The cockpit hatch on the head can be opened and closed, allowing for a pilot figure to be placed inside.
- 3mm connection points are set on the left and right side of the newly designed universal Republic cockpit that can be used to attach HMM original designed parts.
- The Zoid Core inside the torso can be removed.
- The model can be assembled in three configurations: the earlier standard version that utilizes the universal Republic cockpit, the later standard version that has a more heavily-armored cockpit, or the heavily armored version.
- As an HMM original feature, the armor parts can be combined to build a vehicle.
- In addition to the clear orange parts for the cockpit and chest sensor, colorless clear parts that can be customized with model paint are also included.
- All new emblems and caution mark decals to recreate the world of Zoids are included in this kit.
|Release Date||May 2022|