Skip to main
Frame Arms Girl Laetitia Ryuu-BI
- This model comes in a new color pattern of metallic red and gold. The base Laetitia model also has a new color variation.
- This kit includes many parts that give fans the ability to assemble and reassemble into various modes.
- The flame parts used to assemble this model in “Drago Mode” are compatible with other Hexa Gear products using “hexagram systems”.
- The blade part of the included “Dragon Blade” can be folded to be stowed away.
- The blade part of the included “Twin Fang” can be assembled in multiple manners.
- The kit comes with three types of pre-printed face parts: “yaeba” grin, tongue sticking out looking to the left, and smiling to the right
- The kit comes with two new hair parts with left side-parted bangs, with and without connections for accessories. The kit also includes the original bang parts from the Innocentia kit
- The kit comes with hair parts for a ponytail and a bun in addition to the original short hair from the Innocentia kit
- The side buns and twin tail parts are only compatible with the standard bangs, not the side-parted bangs
- This kit comes with a variety of accessories, including cat ears, mecha cat ears, mecha fox ears, two types of mecha dog ears, and mecha accessories
- In addition to the five types of hand parts from the original Innocentia kit, Laetitia includes six new types of hand parts including heart hands, a thumbs up, a pointing hand, peace signs, saluting hands, and hands for supporting a weapon
- The neck frill can be changed out for the included collar with ribbon or armor parts
- The kit comes with two alternate neck parts and feet parts for use with doll clothes
- The kit includes a variety of decals for the eyes and other markings
- The model is equipped with 3mm joints that are compatible with parts from the M.S.G. and Frame Arms series.
|Brand ||Frame Arms Girl|
No reviews, be the first to submit your review.