A new Frame Arms model by Kou Inaba, mecha designer of TYPE 48 MODEL 1 KAGUTSUCHI-KOU and JX-25F Ji-Dao, is here!
- TYPE-HECTOR DURANDAL features a brand new sculpt design unlike anything else in the Frame Arms lineup.
- This model uses a white color scheme. This multi-colored kit allows users to build a realistic model with no painting required.
- The head sensor is made of clear plastic.
- The launcher/sword and shield can be attached to the arms from the shoulder and can be adjusted flexibly. The launcher's grip uses a sliding feature that enables it to be held in the model's hands.
- The sword, which is the longest in the Frame Arms series at almost 26cm long, can be removed from the base.
- The model is equipped with 3mm joints on various parts, allowing for a wide range of customizations.
- The hand parts use swing joints and “FA Hand 2” with gun-holding hand parts are included.
- The model uses Frame Architect Renewal Ver. for the base frame. The Frame Architect is made of PS plastic and not pre-assembled in this model kit.
- The hips of Frame Architect use joint parts that allow for more secure support.
|Release Date||May 2022|
No reviews, be the first to submit your review.