Maruttoys Tamotu Moderhythm Collaboration (Light Green)Model Kit
This stylish and cute TAMOTU model features a new color scheme designed by MODERHYTHM's Kazushi Kobayashi.
- Kazushi Kobayashi redesigned TAMOTU with a new color scheme that features MODERHYTHM's signature light green.
- The kit includes runners for outer armor in two colors: light green and light ivory. Users can combine the parts to create their own unique combination.
- The kit comes with decals, including a new decal with the "CHUBU Mechatronics" company logo.
- This model has 25 points of articulation as a full action model kit.
- The inner frame of the model is fully detailed. All of the outer parts can be removed from the model.
- This model can transform from "Normal Mode" when it's running to "Work Mode" when it's walking/working.
- 13 points for 3mm connection joints are set throughout this model.
- The outer parts and lights are made with clear colorless plastic and the inner frame is made with gunmetal color plastic.
- The point for 3mm connection joints on the bottom of the model is compatible with the separately sold New Flying Base.
- TAMOTU can be freely customized with parts from existing M.S.G, Frame Arms, Frame Arms Girl, and Hexa Gear by using the optional 3mm connection joints with the points.
- Despite the differences in scale, this model can be placed together and enjoyed with other models such as non-scale Frame Arms Girl and 1/24 scale Hexa Gear.
No reviews, be the first to submit your review.