Sonic Saber - Ultrasonic Cutter3D Printer
Perfecting 3D prints and models with precision and ease!
Phrozen Sonic Saber creates hassle-free detailing and removal with an intuitive pen-shaped design that features ultrasonic vibration to unleash the power of ultrasonic cutting!
With over 35,000 blade vibrations per second, this premium ultrasonic cutter helps you trim and finish 3D prints and various other materials at high-precision margins with ease!
Remove Materials Effortlessly Sonic Saber cuts through materials fast and smoothly without leaving any marks, keeping all the details!
Refine Models with High Accuracy With Sonic Saber’s accuracy, trimming joints, touching up errors, and refining models is as easy as it gets, offering extreme cutting precision on even the most intricate parts!
Cut Supports with Excellent Precision With ultrasonic vibration, Sonic Saber precisely cut supports even from narrow gaps that were unreachable with pliers!
Applicable for Cutting Various Materials Sonic Saber can cut through a wide range of materials, allowing you to create and craft any projects across your creative practices!
- Body: 129.1 x 125.3 x 70.5 mm
- Cutter: 133 x 30 mm
- Total Weight: 300g
- Handle weight: 75g
- Handheld Cable Length: 1050 mm
- Additional Blade: 18 x 4 x 0.38
- Blade Angle: 30° sharp angle
- Oscillation Frequency: 40 kHz
- Power: DC 12V;3A
- This is a high-voltage use tool!
- DO NOT touch the product with wet hands.
- DO NOT expose the machine to liquids of any kind.
- If the device is exposed to water, discontinue use immediately.
- Do not use this product to cut oil paper and/or other flammable objects.
- Do not use this product to cut metal or glass.
- Do not point the Ultrasonic Knife at others.
- Keep away from children.
- Please wear cut-resistant gloves when handling the product.
- DO NOT touch the blade immediately before or after use, as high temperatures can cause burns.
- Non-professional personnel should avoid disassembling the product on their own to prevent injury from accidental touch.