Frame Arms Girl Durga I is your knight in shining armor!
She'll be highly posable after assembly, with pull-out joints in her chest and shoulders guaranteeing a wide range of movement. Her hip articulation has also been improved!
She can use "M.S.G" and "Frame Arms" series weapons, as well as equipment from other "Frame Arms Girl" figures. Her headgear can be removed and replaced with a cute frilly ribbon. Her "Hale-Rung" weapon can also be separated into a mace and a transformer!
She also comes with five sets of interchangeable hands and three interchangeable faces!
- 6.5 inches (16.5cm) once assembled
- Made of plastic
- Highly articulated once completed
- 3mm connections on the arms and legs are compatible with the M.S.G. and Frame Arms series
- Part of the Frame Arms Girl collection
- Parts to build:
- Durga I
- "Hale-Rung" Lance
- 3x Pre-painted face parts
- Optional joint parts
- Round base
|Frame Arms Girl